1. What is your name or nickname?
No nickname; but Trail Name is Raindog.
2. What are your favorite hobbies, talents, skills outside of CrossFit?
3. How did you find/get to CrossFit Eclipse?
I’d been interested in Crossfit for a while. Then a friend wanted me to go with him and I was immediately hooked.
4. What motto or phrase do you live by?
5. What is your favorite music to listen to while WODing?
6. What is your favorite WOD?
I like ‘chippers’ the best. Something you can go hard at and move on to something else.
7. What is your favorite cheat Food(s)?
Hideaway Pizza ( sausage & mushroom)
8. What is one thing you have done at CFE that you never thought you would do?
Come back from a stroke
9. What motivates you through your CrossFit journey?
Progress. Progress is the secret – I love the journey.
10. What results have you seen so far in coming to CFE?
So many. Prolly one of my proudest was when I started I could not get close to a pull up. I got my first pull up during a Murph workout and I was so excited.
11. Do you have any special or successful CrossFit Eclipse memories/moments?
You know, I have great memories of Murph workouts. The gym is jammed packed and it’s chaos with everyone pushing hard doing the work. I love that environment.
12. What sort of life changes have you experienced because of CrossFit that you didn’t expect?
I’m more disciplined now because of crossfit; but maybe more because of the community. I’m inspired everyday I walk in the gym because of the people I get to workout with.
13. What advice would you give to a newbie or someone just joining CrossFit Eclipse?
Keep Showing up, let the coaches scale things appropriately for you and realize the people in the room are some of the best people you’ll ever get to know.
14. Current training Goals/PRs?
Come back to 100% of pre-stoke fitness.
15. If you could create a WOD and name it for yourself, what would it be?
15 min. EMOM……Kettle Bell Swings, Push Ups, Pull Ups, Bike, Rest…..Basically 3 rds of that.
16. Cowboys or Sooners?